About Me

My photo
I'm weird. I'm a nerd. I'm into paganism, sarcasm, Harry Potter, big words, overachieving, and listening to music. I love expressing myself creatively, and am an unabashed theatre geek. However, I do happen to like astrobiology (regular bio too) and astronomy as well as certain aspects of math--FRACTALS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!--and I'm fascinated by the turns life will take in the future due to human self-destruction. Oh yes, and I'm also poetic. Philosophical. Silly. I'm cynical, but I've found that I emote, like, all the time!! Did I mention sarcastic? Yesss. I also am in love with all things Victorian, Steampunk, Goth, medieval, and history/literature related. Also, I'm sure I come across as harsher than I truly am. It's a tough exterior to hide the mess they made of my personality. :D

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Which of the Four Elemental Goddesses are you?(With Pics)


You are the Goddess of Water. You are a very loving, you show your emotions out in the open. You are full of wisdom. Also dreamy... You would rather be sleeping then awake. But are still very happy. You are most inspiration to the other Four Goddesses since without water there wouldn't be life.Other Water Goddesses: Aphrodite, Isis, Mariamne, Mari, Tiamat, Yemaya, Ran, Kupala, Salacia
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments: