About Me

My photo
I'm weird. I'm a nerd. I'm into paganism, sarcasm, Harry Potter, big words, overachieving, and listening to music. I love expressing myself creatively, and am an unabashed theatre geek. However, I do happen to like astrobiology (regular bio too) and astronomy as well as certain aspects of math--FRACTALS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!--and I'm fascinated by the turns life will take in the future due to human self-destruction. Oh yes, and I'm also poetic. Philosophical. Silly. I'm cynical, but I've found that I emote, like, all the time!! Did I mention sarcastic? Yesss. I also am in love with all things Victorian, Steampunk, Goth, medieval, and history/literature related. Also, I'm sure I come across as harsher than I truly am. It's a tough exterior to hide the mess they made of my personality. :D

Thursday, July 05, 2007

What Magic Color Are You?
Your Magic Color is....GREENYou feel most comfortable surrounded by the beauty of nature. Perhaps this is because you posses the power to control the raw power of nature whether its summoning powerful storms or wild beasts to attack your enimies.You goal is to protect the natural world and as such you rally against those who threaten nature. Your greatest strength is your ability to use the might forces of nature and its creatures to destroy opponents, your weakness is your thoughtless approach that causes you to be easily fooled.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments: