About Me

My photo
I'm weird. I'm a nerd. I'm into paganism, sarcasm, Harry Potter, big words, overachieving, and listening to music. I love expressing myself creatively, and am an unabashed theatre geek. However, I do happen to like astrobiology (regular bio too) and astronomy as well as certain aspects of math--FRACTALS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!--and I'm fascinated by the turns life will take in the future due to human self-destruction. Oh yes, and I'm also poetic. Philosophical. Silly. I'm cynical, but I've found that I emote, like, all the time!! Did I mention sarcastic? Yesss. I also am in love with all things Victorian, Steampunk, Goth, medieval, and history/literature related. Also, I'm sure I come across as harsher than I truly am. It's a tough exterior to hide the mess they made of my personality. :D

Thursday, July 05, 2007

What Animal are you? #2!! Anime pics

You're a Bird! Carefree and is usually happy, with a smiling face! You might be optimistic or just calm like. Kinda depends. But you can get hyper a few times, and really knows how to show a good time. You might have the talent of singing, and is the type of person who cant stay sitting down for ever, you need to get out there and have fun. (Yeeah.. not that great of a result, if you have something better, you can message me it, and I'll credit ya)
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments: